For enrollment to take place, the following documents are necessary:
- Pre-school reports, if applicable, or photocopy of the previous year’s report or evaluation (for students at the preschool level)
- Official transcript that includes grades from the last three years (for elementary & high school students).
- A reference letter (from a teacher, the counselor or the principal)
- Reports from a psychologist or a learning disabilities professional, if applicable.
- Payment letter (if previously enrolled in a private school)
- Two passport–size pictures
- Photocopy of the birth certificate
- Photocopy of the immunization records
- Photocopy of the passport photo and visa pages (for foreigners or those with double-nationality)
- Student application form (correctly filled out)
- Interview form (only the first page filled out)
All students should be interviewed and given an admission test which fee is $25.00. Please see the person in charge of the payment office for clarification and all payments. The admission procedure must be concluded before a student is allowed to start classes.
**All new students should take an admission test that costs $25.00. Such test will be programmed on the same day of the interview either before or after it, depending of the counselor’s judgment. There are two types of tests: an English standardized test for advanced level students or for those coming from a school with an International curriculum or similar to the one followed by ICS, or the English as a Second Language test (ESL), which is given in order to determine the new student’s English proficiency level (this is generally applied to students coming from institutions that follow a Costa Rican curriculum). The counselor will evaluate preschool students. In order to proceed with payment of the registration, entrance and annual fees, you should contact the person at the payment office once you have gathered the necessary information at the admissions office. Bank deposits or transfers are also welcomed. The entire admissions procedure should be completed in order for the students to be able to start school.