International Christian School is an independent K-12 grade school in Costa Rica with small classes in a professional atmosphere. ICS is dedicated to promoting an integral education based on academic excellence and values.
Teachers at ICS are expected to
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and able to demonstrate a genuine care for the individual students.
- Be prepared to teach with a well-developed plan.
- Be willing to integrate a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
- Be able to align his/her teaching with sound and effective assessment strategies.
- Be able to maintain open communications with parents.
- Be a supportive, committed and encouraging team player.
- Be willing to engage in curriculum development and research activities.
- Be willing to integrate technology in the classroom.
- Keep accurate and updated ongoing records in the school’s SIS.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent organizational skills.
- Have at least a BA in education in the area of expertise.
- Are native speakers or have native-like fluency.
ICS operates on the international Calendar with school beginning in mid-August. The selection process for teachers begins in January with most positions being filled by mid-March.
You may contact us at email@example.com at 2241-1445 or fill this form to contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.